- Put up our Christmas decorations
- Write and post our Christmas cards / thank you cards from Evelina’s birthday
- Make a handmade gift for the final sew make believe meetup tomorrow night
- Plan Christmas Day dinner
- Watch Elf
- Not saving all my gig tickets
- Crying at work, although at least it wasn’t in front of any kids
- Breaking the last bottle of red wine the other day
- Not charging my iPad earlier. I am going to have to actually do something productive any minute now.
- Committing to NaBloPoMo for my busiest month of the year. Blatantly was going to fail.
Tonight I feel so proud of my work bezzie and me: we sang Wake Me Up Before You Go Go in front of a theatre full of kids and didn’t make a complete fool of ourselves. I am sure it wasn’t perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it was so much fun and I am so glad we did it.
By the first count, the school raised over £900 for Children in Need which is fantastic.
This evening I am a bag of nerves. Tomorrow I have a meeting with a teaching mentor which I am not looking forward to, I have volunteered to perform with another teacher at the school Children in Need show for the students and I have my first observation on Monday.
I am not sure which is making me more nervous…
Tonight was the penultimate sew make believe meeting at Berylune. Whilst others cross-stitched, knitted and crocheted, took my laptop and wrote student reports. I didn’t have time to not work and I didn’t have time to get something together to make.
It was still lovely to catch up with my ladies, laughing, drinking tea and eating yummy cake (thanks Zoe!). I also did a bit of shopping which I will share tomorrow…
- Man of Steel
- Much Ado About Nothing
- The Wolverine
- Les Misérables (and I even have this on Blu-Ray – roll on Christmas break!)
- Jack Reacher (which I am bound to hate but need to at least see it for myself although Tom Cruise is just getting more nutso)